Creamy Tomato Soup(Authentic Restaurant Style)
Tomato soup is one of the tastiest and refreshing soups, juicy and tangy to taste with a nice aroma of ripe tomatoes.
Tomatoes:1Kg(combination of Hydbrid and Country type)
Onion-1 medium size
Ginger-1/2 inch piece
Potatoe-small(This is main secret ingredient to get that creamy texture)
Black pepper powder-1 tsp
- Take wide pressure cooker,add butter.
- Add roughly chopped onions,garlic,ginger,carrots saute for 3 minutes.
- Now here comes the secret ingredient roughly chopped potato,amla,beet root fry for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes,salt fry for 5 minutes.Add 1/2 litre water and cover the cooker lid and cook for 5 whistles.
- Let the pressure come down completely and cool the mixture.
- Grind the mixture into fine paste in batches.
- Strain the grounded paste.Add lemon juice,salt,black pepper powder.
- Check the consistency add water and salt if necessary.
- If you want add cream and pinch of red food colour.
- Cooking in pressure cooker will preserve the taste of all ingredients.