Pasta with simple Tomato Sauce is an awesome dish, simple to prepare, made with boiled pasta added and simmered with a spicy and yummy tomato based sauce flavoured with basil, garlic, oregano and spiced with some peppercorns powder. Pasta is one important ingredient synonymous with Italy and Italian food. If you look closely, most cuisines around the world appear different but if seen closely you will find more similarities than differences. However vast and diversified we are, ultimately we are all a global community and love tasting and preparing various types of cuisines according to our tastes and ingredients available.
- Boil Pasta/Penne as per instructions on the packet.Strain and set aside.
- Chop Onions,tomatoes,capsicum.
- Take a shallow pan heat oil.
- Add onions saute for a minute add capsicum.
- Cook for 2 minutes add tomatoes and cook until tomatoes get soften.
- Add half cup of water add salt,boiled pasta mix well.
- Cover and cook until the tomatoes binded well with pasta.
- Now add Red chilli sauce,green chilli sauce,soya sauce mix well.
- Add another half cup water or the water which you boiled pasta.
- Cover and cook all the water evapourates.
- Pasta Indian Style is ready..garnish with coriander leaves and cheese…ENJOY!!!!
- After boiling pasta/penne immediately do not run the pasta in cold water,doing this you will loose all the starch contained in it.