Dry Mutton Masala is a curry well blended with the spices and cooked in no time when you wanted to eat something tasty.Mutton generally takes much time to cook,but this curry is cooked in no time because we first tender the mutton and then incorporate with the spices..So let’s start cooking with me…
Mutton with bone-1/2 kg
Onions-1 big(finely siiced)
Tomatoes -2 medium or 1 big(finely choped)
Ginger Garlic paste -2 Tbsp
Red chilli powder-1 tsp
Cumin Powder-1/2 tsp
Onion-1 medium finely chopped
Green chillies-2 slit
Curry leaves-3 strands
Black pepper-2 tsp
Coriander leaves-finely chopped for garnishing
Preparations and METHOD:
- Wash mutton drain the water completely. Take a pressure cooker add all the ingredients listed in “For Fry” category. Cook with 2Tbsp water upto 5 whisltes or until the mutton is done.
- Open the lid and evaporate all the excess water and set aside.
- Take wok or pan heat oil and add onions and fry till golden brown.Add red chillies,green chillies,curry leaves fry for a minute.
- Now add cooked mutton,black pepper powder and mix well. Cook for 3 minutes and add lemon juice.
- Mutton Dry Masala is ready.Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot .Enjoy!!!
- Serves 3-4.
- Goes well with dal and rice.