Rajma/KidneyBeans-2 cups(200grams approx)
Oil- for shallow frying (4Tbsp)
Green chillies-2 finely chopped
Coriander leaves-1 small bunch finely chopped
Mint leaves-few finely chopped
Roasted Gram flour(Besan)-2 Tbsp
Red chilli powder-2 tsp
Coriander Powder-11/2 tsp
Cumin Powder-1 tsp
Garam Masala-1 tsp
Flax Seeds-2 tsp crushed
- Wash rajma/kidney Beans and soak them for overnight or atleast for 12 hours.
- Boil potatoes and rajma separately.Mash Potatoes and set aside.
- Grind coarsely or Mash rajma with the help masher. Set aside.
- Take mashed/grounded rajma add mashed potatoes and all the ingredients listed above.
- Mix well if the mixture is sticky add some more besan/roasted gram flour.
- Grease your palms with little oil and make the shape you want.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the tikkies till golden brown by flipping occasionally.
- Serve hot and Enjoy with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
- Can make up to 15-20 tikkies.
- Stored in a freezer for up to 15 days.
- Goes well as a snack or in a roti wrap with onions and cucumbers.