10 Things You should know Before Cooking
For every job there is one rule. A writer needs to know the rule of English, a driver needs to know the traffic rule. A Rcook need to know the rules of the kitchen. These rules are what I consider the most important in the kitchen. Learn them and you will be able to master every kitchen creation you attempt.
- Analysis about Recipe:Make the recipe in your mind try to analyse about the recipe outcome with ingredients you are going to add.Make sure you call back the recipes which you cooked before with the same ingredients and try to make it in different way with your own additions and deletions of ingredients.
- Be Fearless in Experimenting: Now, after analysing the recipe don’t fear about playing around with the ingredients,but be sure not to omit the main ingredient which give the main taste to the recipe.
- Know Your Ingredients:Before making any additions or deletions be sure you know which ingredient makes much difference with your recipe.You must have an good idea about the exact amount of adding the ingredients.For example, adding dry ginger powder to the soup will take the taste to the another level, but at the same time same ginger powder will spoil your soup if you add too much of it. So, be sure before playing with your main ingredients.
- Preparations Before Start:This is the good habit of every cook.They make sure every ingredients is there near counter top while cooking.Don’t rush for ingredients here and there in the kitchen,you must keep all the ingredients handy before you start your main cooking.
- Cook with Mind and Heart:Always do not worry about the feedback of the recipe. When you cook with all your concentration and love towards the people to whom you are going serve. I must say Love is the main ingredient in any recipe.
- Understand Comments made:Next, after serving your recipe,be attentive when people make any comments about your recipe,either it is in positive or in negative form.Be optimist when you receive any negative command and try to improve this for your next try.Receiving positive comment will boost your morale and off course you try in more passionate way to cook more.
- Learn and Improve from your Recipes:Be honest with the taste by yourself.Try to improve if you think this can be done more better.Always try different ways of cooking with same ingredients you add.For example fish can cooked in two ways one with steaming and one with frying, decide the perfect way to cook according to the occasion,it is best idea to fry when its a get together of young people, and steaming is the best way if it is a get together with senior citizens.
- Follow Your Favourite Cook/Chef: It is common that every cook inspired by other cook or chef.Whether it is your Mom/Sister or any Television Chef. Be sure to follow them in every step like,the way the cook,organise things,expressions while tasting etc.
- Participate in Cooking Competitions:I don’t say you must put your head in every competition.Start from small ones like within your family or your community or with your colony/apartment cooking competitions.
- Never Give Up: Last but not least never ever give up. This is long journey to have to travel through.Before giving up always think why you started? or who is behind your passion.
ALL THE BEST AND HAPPY COOKING…KEEP TRYING NEVER LET GO..