Chole Kulfa Bhaji
Chole Kulfa Bhaji is a modified version of Chole Palak. Kulfa ,known as purslane in english. It is suckle green leafy vegetable with many nutrients. I thought making this innovation recipe with Kulfa and chole..believe me it turned out awesome.So let’s start making Chole Kulfa Bhaji.
Ginger Garlic Paste-2tsp
Red chilli powder-2-sp
Chole Masala(Everest store bought)-2-tsp
- Wash and soak chole(Chickpeas) overnight.Boil in pressure cooker for 3 whistles.
- Wash Kulfa Bhaji (Purslane)and chop finely.
- Chop onions and tomatoes finely.
- Heat oil in pan saute onions till translucent,add ginger garlic paste fry till raw smell goes away.
- Add chopped tomatoes fry till tomatoes become soft
- Now,add boiled chole,add salt,turmeric,red chilli powder, chole Masala and 1/2 cup water cook for 5 minutes.
- Add chopped kulfa Bhaji (Purslane) and mix well.Cook for another 3 minutes with open lid stirring continuously till oil separates.
- Finally add lemon juice and serve with slit green chillies…Enjoy!!!
- Serves 4-5.
- Goes well with phulka, Roti.
- You can make the same recipe with palak(spinach) instead of kulfa Bhaji (Purslane) .