Hyderabadi Bagara Rice
Hyderabadi Bagara Rice is a simple rice recipe which can be made with mild ingredients like cinnamon,clove pudina etc. It is a famous hyderabadi rice recipe which is cooked in every small functions.So,enjoy cooking this recipe with me ..Let’s start..
Rice-3 Cups(Standard cup 250grams)
Onions-2 medium size thinly sliced
Green chillies-5 slit
Ginger Garlic Paste-3 Tbsp
ShahJeera (Caraway Seeds)-2 tsp
Mint leaves-1 bucnh
Coriander leaves-1 bunch
Green peas(Optional)-1/4 cup
- Thinly Slice the Onions,set aside.
- Wash the rice 3 times and soak for 30 minutes.
- Take a cooking pot/vessel heat oil and add cinnamon,cloves,cardamom,caraway seeds saute for a while.
- Add sliced onions and fry till light brown then add ginger garlic paste fry till raw smell of paste goes away.
- Add green chillies,mint,half bunch coariander leaves and fry for 2 minutes.
- Now, add 6 cups of water and salt bring to a boil.
- Add soaked rice and stir well. Cover the lid and cook till done, stirring in mean while.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.Enjoy!!!
- Serves 4-5.
- Goes with any veg or non-veg Gravy.
- Make sure that you the quality of rice you use,because old rice take exactly double the amount of water whereas new rice less water.