Lahori Mutton Karahi
Lahori Mutton Karahi is lamb recipe famous in Lahore. It is simple yet tasty recipe which I cook frequently…The Ingredients are very little hope you’ll cook and Enjoy as I do…Let’s start Lahori Mutton Karahi
Ginger Garlic Paste-1 Tbsp
Red chilli powder-1 Tbsp
Garam Masala-2 tsp
Green chillies-2 slit
Coriander leaves- Few for garnishing
- Wash mutton pieces strain the water and set aside.
- Slice the onions and Tomatoes.
- Mix Yogurt and cream whisk properly and set aside.
- Take a pan add half cup water,add turmeric ginger garlic paste bring it to a boil.
- Add washed mutton pieces,sliced onions and tomatoes.
- Mix well cover and cook till mutton is 90% done stirring occasionally.
- Open the lid add red chilli powder and garam masala fry for 2 minutes on high flame.
- Now. slowly add yogurt/cream mixture.Stir well till the mixture is well blended with the curry.
- Cook till mutton is 100% done or till oil floats.
- Garnish with slit green chillies and coriander leaves…Enjoy!!!!
- Serves 3-4.
- Goes well with laccha paratha or Tandoori Roti.
- Same recipe can be cooked with chicken too.