Mutton Gola Kababs
Mutton Gola Kababs It is a Indian starter dish.Cooked with minced mutton and lot of spices with minimum oil.It goes well even as a side dish with plain rice and daal.
Minced mutton-250 grams
Dry ginger powder-1 tsp
Dry Mango powder-1 tsp
Chat Masala-1 tsp
Garam Masal -1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder-1 tsp
Coriander powder-1 tsp
Cumin Powder-1 tsp
Fried Onions-1/2 cup
Dry red chilli flakes-1tsp
Green chillies-1 finely chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste-1 Tbsp
Lemon juice-1 Tbsp
Roasted Gram flour-1 Tbsp
Preparations & METHOD:
- Wash minced mutton and completely strain the water.Make sure the mutton is strained well,if not the kababs will break.
- Take a blender or mixer add all the above ingredients with 1 tsp oil.Blend altogether and take it out.
- Grease your palms with oil and make into round shape and run a straw over them as shown below.Make all the kababs like this set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the kababs till golden brown on both sides.
- In another pan add 1 tsp oil,thinly sliced onions fry till translucent add the fried kababs.
- If you want smoky flavour you can place a heated charcoal in between the kababs add drop of butter to the charcoal and immediately close lid.Your Mutton Gola Kababs are ready..Enjoy!!!
- Makes 15-20 kababs.
- Serve with green chutney as a starter or as a side dish with plain rice and daal.