Raw Banana Cutlets
Raw Banana Cutlets , We all know potato cutlets here is new recipe I thought to make with raw bananas. I used boiled potatoes for binding.It’s perfect snack for tea time as well as a starter.Its very simple with less ingredients and end result is awesome…So let’s start making Raw Banana Cutlets…
Raw Bananas -3 large or 5 small
Oil-4 Tbsp or to shallow fry
Green chilies-2 finely chopped
Coriander leaves- few finely chopped
Chat Masala-2 tsp
Red chilli powder-1 tsp
Dry mango powder(Amchur powder)-1 tsp
Bread crumbs-2 Tbsp
All purpose flour(Maida)-1 Tbsp
- Boil bananas and potato separately with skin on till tender.Cool them, peel the skin and mash them and set aside.
- Finely chop onions,green chillies and set aside.
- Take a bowl add mashed bananas and potatoes, chopped onions,green chillies,and all the ingredients except bread crumbs. Mix well.
- Grease your palms and make cutlet shape or any shape you want.
- Heat oil in a wide pan ,roll each cutlet in bread crumbs and then in dry flour.
- Shallow fry them on a medium flame till golden brown turning each side and cook evenly.
- Enjoy!!! serve with tomato ketchup.
- Makes up to 12-15 cutlets.
- Goes well as a teatime snack or as a starter or side dish.