Hyderabadi Tala Hua Gosht
Hyderabadi Tala Hua Gosht is a famous recipe in cooked in Hyderabad. It is generally cooked with beef but you can make with mutton also. It is simple yet very tasty curry cooked with few ingredients. You can enjoy this with simple plain rice and daal or paratha. I cook this curry very frequently whenever I want to cook quickly and yet enjoy while eating. So, let’s start making Hyderabadi Tala Hua Gosht
Boneless Mutton or Beef: 1/2 kg
Ginger Garlic paste – 2 Tbsp
Oil- 4 Tbsp
Onions- 1 small(Optional)
Red chilli powder – 2 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
Black Pepper powder – 1 tsp
Green chillies- 3 slit
Curry leaves – 2 strands(Optional)
Coriander leaves- few for garnishing
Preparations & METHOD:
- Wash Mutton thoroughly strain water completely and add all spices except green chilies, garam masala, Curry leaves, and onions. Marinate it at least for 1/2 an hour.
- Pressure cook the marinated mutton with roughly chopped onions, 1 cup water, and 1 tbsp oil. Cook till the mutton is tender.
- Heat oil in a pan add the cooked mutton evaporate if any water is left and finally add garam masala, curry leaves, and slit green chillies. Mix well and simmer it for 5 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot and Enjoy!!!
- Serves 3-4.
- Goes well with plain rice and daal or paratha.
- Traditionally cooked with Beef, but here I cooked it with lamb and I feel no difference in the taste. It turned out awesome.