Simple and Easy Bread Pakora
Bread Pakora is a simple and easy snack made with bread and few ingredients. If you want to eat something tasty, yet cooked in no time this is the perfect snack you must make and enjoy with your family at tea time. Let’s start making Simple and Easy Bread Pakora
White Bread(Medium) – 8 slices
All-purpose flour- 4 Tbsp
Rice flour – 1 Tbsp
Green chillies – 2 finely chopped
Onions-1 small finely chopped
Tomato – 1 small finely chopped
Coriander leaves – 1/2 bunch finely chopped
Tomato Ketchup- 1 Tbsp
Schezwan sauce(Optional)- 1 Tbsp
Red chilli powder- 1 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Chat masala – 1 tsp
Oil – for deep frying
Preparations & METHOD:
- Take one cup of water in a wide plate and dip the bread slices and squeeze bread slices in your palms to remove excess water. Do this with all bread slices.
- Take squeezed bread slices add chopped onions, tomatoes, green chillies, coriander leaves, red chilli powder, salt, tomato ketchup, schezwan sauce, chat masala, all-purpose flour, rice flour mix well with 2 tbsp water. Make into a dough.
- Heat oil in a pan make small balls and fry in hot oil till golden brown. Simple and Easy Bread Pakora is ready to Enjoy!!!
- Makes around 10-15 pakoras.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.