Spicy Potato Fry
Spicy Potato Fry is a snack which can be enjoyed in the evenings. Kids will love this, the ingredients are very less and spiciness can be adjusted according to your taste. So, let’s start Spicy Potato Fry
Potatoes – 3 big cut into finger size
All-purpose flour- 2 Tbsp
Red chilly powder- 2 tsp
Oil- for deep frying
Soy sauce-1 tsp
Tomato Ketchup- 2 tsp
Pizza sauce or Schezwan sauce- 1tsp(optional)
Lemon juice- 2 tsp
Coriander leaves -few for garnishing
Preparations & METHOD:
- Wash and peel the potatoes and cut into finger size and set them in cold salt water.
- Strain the water from potatoes and pat dry them kitchen towel.
- Take a bowl and add chopped potatoes, cornflour, all-purpose flour, salt, red chilly powder, and mix into thick consistency by adding water little by little.
- Heat oil for frying and fry the potatoes in batches. You need to double fry each batch again. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok add tomato ketchup, soy sauce, pizza or
schezwan sauce fry for a minute add 1/4 cup water bring a boil and then add fried potatoes.
- Saute them on a high flame till all the sauces are blended well with potatoes. Add lemon juice
- Serve hot and Enjoy!!!!
- Serves 5-6.
- Adding pizza sauce gives extra flavor.