Vegetable Noodles Soup
Vegetable Noodles Soup is a favorite of everyone. If you want to make your kids eat all vegetables this is the best option to make a soup. Soup is the best way to have whenever you want to eat a light meal. So, let’s start making Vegetable Noodles Soup.
Green peas-1/4 cup
Sweet Corn-1/4 cup
Black pepper powder-1 Tbsp
Preparations & METHOD:
- Half boil the noodles strain water and set aside.
- Wash and chop finely all the vegetables.
- Heat oil in pot/vessel add garlic saute for a minute and add carrots.
- Now, add all the vegetables one by one sauting each of them for a while.
- Finally, add 2 liters of water and bring it to a boil.
- Add half boiled noodles.
- Make a slurry of cornflour with one tablespoon of water and add gradually to a boiling soup and mix well till it reaches to a thick consistency.
- Add black pepper powder and sugar, adjust the salt as per your taste.
- Enjoy with little tomato ketchup.
- Serves 5-6.
- Perfect evening light meal.
- You can use noodles of your choice, here I used rice noodles which is not heavy as normal ones.