Crispy Bhindi is one of the best recipe you can make with okra(Bhindi). It is served as a snack or as a side dish. Let’s start making Crispy Bhindi.
Bhindi (Okra)- 25o grams
Roasted Gram flour(Besan)-3 Tbsp
Chat Masala-1 tsp
Red chilli powder-1 tsp
Curd- 1 tsp
Curry leaves- 2 strands
Oil- for deep frying
- Wash Bhindi(Okra) and wipe them nicely with a kitchen towel. Make sure you wipe out the water completely and Bhindi must be dry, otherwise they become soggy.
- Chop them in round or length-wise. Set aside.
- Take chopped Bhindi(Okra) in a wide bowl and start adding all the spices mentioned above(Besan, Turmeric, Chat Masala, Red chilli powder, salt, and curd).
- Mix it well until it releases its own moisture and set for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil for deep frying and fry the okra till golden brown.
- In the same oil fry peanuts and curry leaves.
- Mix fried peanuts and curry leaves with fried okra and add some chat masala on top. Crispy Bhindi is ready. Enjoy!!!
- Serves 4-5.
- Goes well with plain Rice and Daal or as a snack.