Egg burji make a fantastic stuffing for chapatti rolls. Spread some tomato ketchup or mayonnaise on chapatti and then spread egg burji in the center and roll it. Kids will love to eat it and even without getting their hands dirty. And yes! you will happy because you fed them a notorious meal. Popularity of egg burji is because of the time it takes to prepare. Extremely handy dish to make! The egg burji with pav (bread) named as Burji- Pav is among the popular street cart food over many cities as well as found at railway platforms. Let’s start making Egg Burji…
Green peas -few
Cumin Seeds-1/4 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1/4 tsp
Red chilli Powder-1 Tsp
Garam Masala-1/2 tsp
Tomato ketchup- (1 tsp optional)
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add chopped onions and saute for a minute
- Add green chillies and green peas saute well.
- Add chopped tomatoes.Add salt and turmeric.
- Add red chilli powder and small half glass water.
- Close the lid and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Open the lid and add boiled eggs cut into small cubes and mix well.
- Add garam masala mix well and saute for a minute.
- Add some tomato ketchup and mix well, this is totally optional.
- Finally add chopped coriander serve hot and Enjoy!!!.
- Goes well with Plain daal and Rice or you can roll it in a chapati.
- Best quick recipe for kids tiffin.