Best Kitchen Tools
When it comes to cooking not everyone enjoys this task. Cooking is a time taking process if you do in the old way. Nowadays, there are many kitchen gadgets/tools/organizers that have the ability to make your work less painful in the kitchen. I listed some tools that I personally use and love them to have. I don’t say that they’re very posh and unique, but they really solve my purpose which I meant to buy them for. So, I call them Best Kitchen Tools 2019. The best part is they run manually without any electric supply. These tools make your work easier and take less time. So, I highly recommend them to have in every Indian kitchen like mine. All these kitchen tools are under Rs. 600 only. Isn’t this a great deal? So, let’s have a look at Best Kitchen Tools 2019 I personally use…
Table of Contents
Handy Mini Chopper:
I think every woman hates chopping onions because of their smell and have to cry a lot. It makes even worse when you are in a hurry to prepare something. Now chopping Onions isn’t a painful job for me. I just peel the onions in bulk quantity and keep them in the refrigerator, and whenever I need just throw them in the chopper and I see wonders… The best part I like about this chopper is I can cut the size of the onions I want, just by pulling the threads for 5-6 times if I want finely chopped onions. You can not only chop onions but also small veggies like green chilies, carrots, coriander, etc.
- Made from unbreakable ABS plastic for long-lasting use
- Sturdy 3-blade design made from Stainless Steel, As this chopper by Pigeon, can be opened and detached easily, cleaning is an easy task using lukewarm water, mild detergent, and a soft cloth
- Unique string function to chop vegetables and fruits with ease
- Eco-friendly design, no electricity required
Multipurpose Vegetable and Fruit Chopper Cutter Grater Slicer:
This is another product which I love so much. Unlike Mini Handy Chopper this helps to chop, grate all vegetables. It really chops all the vegetable in equal and uniform size by which all spices are well mixed with veggies while cooking.
- Large unbreakable container with rubber grip base which holds the device firmly in place
- Fastest, safest and easiest way to chop or dice fruits and vegetables
- Advanced push to clean button which ensures an easy and hygienic cleaning
- High-quality stainless steel blades for easy chopping, Sharp pyramid-shaped cutting blade for efficient and smooth cutting.
- Large detachable container which can also be used to store vegetable and fruits in the refrigerator.
Manual Dough Maker:
If your daily breakfast is Roti or Paratha, then this is a product you must go for. I make rotis for breakfast because it’s easy for me to make without any overthinking that what should I make for kids tiffin or hubby’s lunch box. It is very helpful for me in the early hours where everyone is in a hurry to go their regular routines. In the beginning, using this product is tricky because you should know the exact amount of water needed to mix the dough in this dough maker. Either you end up with very soft dough or hard dough. As you become used to it, you will get a definite idea how much water you will need for a normal roti dough. I use 2.5 cups of water for 3cups of flour and 2 spoons of oil. However, it comes with three measuring cups(Flour, Water, oil).
- Made from virgin plastic, transparent Lid for visibility
- Smooth rolling handle and easy to operate
- Easy to use and clean
- Saves time and energy
Kitchen Cutlery Organiser and Basin Sink Organiser for Keeping Forks, Spoons, Knives:
I am very particular about my organizing while cooking. I really hate to run here and there to search the cutlery or knives while cooking. It is very compact and doesn’t occupy much space on your platform or kitchen cupboard. It also has small draining holes for draining water after washing. So, you no need to wait to dry the knives or cutlery after washing, you can directly place your cutlery after washing. It is completely detachable and makes the cleaning very much easier. Also, gives a very classy look to my platform. You can different variants in colors.
- Compact and accommodate so much stuff.
- Completely detachable for easy cleaning.
- Multipurpose usage.
- Made from unbreakable plastic for long-lasting use
Rolling Pin & Board Stand(Chakla Belan Stand):
This is the must-have product in a kitchen where you make roti regularly. I didn’t find any particular place to keep my rolling pin & board. It sounds funny but its really annoying to me. I generally don’t wash my rolling pin & board after every use, I just wipe with a kitchen towel, I wash after 3-4 use. It always makes me worried about cockroaches that sometimes roam on rolling board if they find any flour on it. After buying this product now I am relaxed and found a perfect place to hang it. It really solved my purpose and also gave a nice look to my kitchen.
- A Compact Product Which Can Be Mounted On The Wall And Can Beautifully Hold The Chakla And Belan.
- One time investment.