“Savor the Creamy Delights of Aloo Korma: A Potato Lover’s Dream”Aaloo Korma is a flavorful and aromatic Indian dish made with tender potatoes cooked in a rich and creamy spiced gravy. Discover the perfect balance of spices and creamy texture in this vegetarian curry that will leave you craving for more. Try this delicious Aaloo Korma recipe and experience the authentic taste of Indian cuisine. Ingredients: Potatoes-4 medium size Oil-4Tbsp Onions-2 medium size Cumin Seeds-1 tsp Ginger garlic paste-1Tbsp Green chillies-2 slit Tomatoes-2 medium size Curd-3Tbsp Turmeric-1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder-3 tsp Coriander powder-1 tsp Cumin powder-1 tsp Garam Masala-1 tsp Salt-a/c taste Coriander leaves-few for garnishing Preparations:
- Boil the potatoes, peel and cut into cubes. Set aside.
- Finely Chop onions.
- Grind tomatoes with curd and all dry spices into fine paste.
- Heat a pan add oil, add cumin seeds crack them little, add slit green chillies. Sauté for few seconds.
- Add onions fry till golden brown, add ginger garlic paste, fry till raw of ginger garlic paste smell goes.
- Add the above grinded paste, and fry till oil separates.
- Now add the potato cubes mix well fry for a minute or so.
- Adjust the consistency adding water and close the lid, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Finally garnish with coriander leaves and Enjoy!!!
- Serves 4-5.
- You can try the same recipe with paneer or tofu.
- Goes well with Ghee Rice and Indian Flat bread.