Dhaba Style Egg Curry
Discover the irresistible charm of Dhaba Style Egg Curry. A perfect blend of spices and flavors.
Indulge in the tantalizing flavors of Dhaba Style Egg Curry. This aromatic dish will leave you craving for more. Experience the perfect combination of spices and savory goodness that will transport your taste buds to the bustling streets of India. Whether you’re a fan of spicy delights or a lover of rich, hearty curries, this recipe is sure to satisfy your cravings. Try this authentic Dhaba Style Egg Curry and elevate your culinary journey to new heights of deliciousness.
Green Chillies-2 slit
Onions-1 medium size
Curry leaves-1 strand
Tomatoes-2 medium size
Red Chilli powder-1½ tsp
Fresh Crea-2Tbsp (optional)
Kasuri Methi-2tsp (Crushed)
For Special Masala:
Cumin seeds-½ tsp
Coriander Seeds-2 tsp
Ginger-1½ inch chopped
- Hard boil eggs, make gashes and fry in 1tsp oil and ½tsp turmeric. Set aside.
- Grind the fine paste of ingredients mentioned in special Masala.
- Finely chop or grind onions.
- Make a puree of tomatoes.
- Make a mixture of Curd, Red chilli powder, turmeric and salt.
- Heat a wok or pan, add oil and fry cumin seeds and green chillies.
- Add onions chopped. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato puree and fry till oil separates.
- Add curd mixture, sauté for a while.
- Now, add grinded paste of special Masala, fry for 2 minutes.
- Finally, add eggs and adjust the consistency with water, close the lid simmer for 5 minutes.
- Open the lid, add fresh cream mix well. This step is optional
- Add crushed kasuri methi mix well and serve hot ..Enjoy!!
- Serves 4-5
- Goes well with Indian flat bread(Roti), Pulao, Biryani.
Alos Try: Aaloo korma