Potato Poha Cutlet
“Savory Potato Poha Cutlet : A Delicious Twist on Snack Time”
Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside – indulge in the flavors of our mouthwatering Potato Poha Cutlet recipe. Perfect for snack enthusiasts looking for a unique and tasty treat. Try it today!
Potato-3 Medium size
Poha (flatened Rice)-1/2 cup
Onion-1 big size
Green chilli-2 finely chopped
Coriander leaves-1Tbsp finely chopped
Curry leaves-1Tbsp finely chopped
Red chilli powder-½ tsp
Pepper powder-½ tsp
Chat masala-½ tsp
Dry Mango powder(Amchur)-½ tsp
Garlic-½Tbsp finely chopped
Maida(All purpose flour)-3Tbsp
- Boil the potatoes and grate them.
- Make powder of Poha (flattened rice)
- Make a slurry with all purpose flour(maida) with water.(This step is required if you are deep frying cutlets).
- Make small pieces of bread and grind them coarsely.
- Take a mixing bowl add grated potatoes, add powdered poha, ½cup bread crumbs and all the above ingredients except maida.
- Mix well and make it into a dough, give them a desired shape.
- Here Iam shallow frying so, I made the cutlets thin.
If you want to deep fry make them thick and coat with remaining ½ cup breadcrumbs and refrigerate for ½ an hour.
Heat oil for shallow frying, fry them till golden brown on both sides. Serve hot and Enjoy!!!
- Serves 4-5
- Goes well with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
Also Try: Healthy Veg chops