Healthy Veg chops
Craving Comfort Food? Try These Guilt-Free and Nutritious Veg Chops Recipes!
“Discover a collection of irresistible and nutritious veg chops recipes that will satisfy your cravings while keeping you on a healthy track. From flavorful twists to guilt-free indulgence, explore these mouthwatering creations that will make you forget about meat. Get ready to tantalize your taste buds with these healthy veg chops!”
vegetable chop recipe | veg chop recipe | bengali veg cutlet| A traditional and a unique kolkatta snack recipe made with mix vegetables with beetroot particularly. it has a strong resemblance to the vegetable cutlet recipe but is unique with its set of the ingredients list. It is an ideal evening snack which can also be extended as a party starter or appetizer.
For Special Masala
cumin / jeera-½ tsp
coriander seeds-½ tsp
Fennel / saunf-½ tsp
Bay leaf / tej patta-1
Dried red chilli-1
Potatoes-2 medium size
Beetroot-1 medium size
Carrots-2 medium size
Ginger garlic paste-½tsp
Chilli-1 (finely chopped)
Cashews/Peanuts (roasted and crushed)-3 tbsp
Coriander (finely chopped)-2 tbsp
Oil for shallow frying-4-5 tbsp
Maida / plain flour-3 tbsp
Corn flour-3 tbsp
- Chop the vegetable in cube size
- Grind the ingredients mentioned in special masala
- Make a slurry with maida and cornflour with water
- Firstly steam the vegetables and mash smooth.
- Now in a large kadai heat 2 tsp oil and saute ½ tsp ginger paste and 1 chilli.
- Further, add mashed vegetables and saute for 5 minutes,cook until the mixture loses its moisture and separates pan.
- Now add Special masala,½ tsp sugar and ¼ tsp salt.
- Mix well until spices are cooked well.
- Furthermore add 3 tbsp roasted & crushed Cashews, 2 tbsp coriander, mix well, give them a shape you want.
- Dip in maida and cornflout slurry all over, then roll in breadcrumbs.
- Now shallow fry or bake in preheated oven at 180 degree celcius for 15 minutes.
- Finally, enjoy veg chop with tomato sauce.
- Serves 4-5
- You can add some maida and breadcrumbs to veg mixture, if you find runny.
- You can use garam masala or maggie magic masala in the place of special masala.