Golden Crisps: Delectable Raw Banana Cutlets for a Tasty Snack::Raw Banana Cutlets
Discover the delight of Raw Banana Cutlets. A perfect fusion of raw bananas, spices, and herbs, crispy on the outside, and soft on the inside. Try these easy-to-make, vegetarian cutlets today! Raw Banana Cutlets , We all know potato cutlets here is new recipe I thought to make with raw bananas. I used boiled potatoes for binding.It’s perfect snack for tea time as well as a starter.Its very simple with less ingredients and end result is awesome…So let’s start making Raw Banana Cutlets…
Raw Bananas -3 large or 5 small
Oil-4 Tbsp or to shallow fry
Green chilies-2 finely chopped
Coriander leaves- few finely chopped
Chat Masala-2 tsp
Red chilli powder-1 tsp
Dry mango powder(Amchur powder)-1 tsp
Bread crumbs-2 Tbsp
All purpose flour(Maida)-1 Tbsp
- Boil bananas and potato separately with skin on till tender. Cool them, peel the skin and mash them and set aside.
- Finely chop onions, green chillies and set aside.
- Take a bowl add mashed bananas and potatoes, chopped onions, green chillies, and all the ingredients except bread crumbs. Mix well.
Grease your palms and make cutlet shape or any shape you want.
- Heat oil in a wide pan ,roll each cutlet in bread crumbs and then in dry flour.
- Shallow fry them on a medium flame till golden brown turning each side and cook evenly. Enjoy!!! serve with tomato ketchup.
- Makes up to 12-15 cutlets.
- Goes well as a teatime snack or as a starter or side dish.
Also Try: Potato Poha Cutlet