Cabbage Manchurian – A Crispy and Flavorful Veggie Delight
Delicious homemade Vegetable Manchuria prepared in Indo Chinese style serves as a great side dish and will definitely be a big hit with all age groups.
Crispy, tangy, and oh-so-delicious, Cabbage Manchurian is a mouthwatering Indo-Chinese dish that will tickle your taste buds. Experience the perfect blend of crunchy cabbage fritters in a savory and slightly spicy sauce. Explore the world of Cabbage Manchurian and add a delightful twist to your next meal.
Cabbage-one small size.
Carrot – 2
Green chilles (chopped) – 4
Garlic-7-8 pods(chopped finely)
All-purpose flour / maida – 2Tbsp
Corn flour – 1Tbsp
Garam masala – 1 tsp
Onion – 1
Spring onion (optional) – 1 bunch.
Coriander leaves (chopped) – 1/2bunch
Green Chili sauce – 1Tbsp
Red chilli sauce-1Tbsp
Tomato ketchup – 1Tbsp
Oil -For Deep frying
Water – as required
Salt -a/c to taste.
- Grate Cabbage and carrots. Chop onion and capsicum into cubes.
- Make a slurry of 2Tbsp corn flour and 2Tbsp water set aside.
- Take a mixing bowl add grated cabbage, carrot and add salt, turmeric, red chilly powder, garam masala, maida and corn flour and start mixing well with hands without adding any water. Make into dough, if you find it watery add some more corn flour.
- Heat oil for deep frying and start frying cabbage dumplings till crisp and golden brown. Fry them into batches. Set aside.
- Take a wok add 1Tbsp oil, chopped garlic, green chillies fry them for 30 secs.
- Add chopped onion cubes and capsicum, fry till crisp.
- Add green chilly sauce, Red chilly sauce, tomato ketchup, schezwan sauce, soy sauce mix well. Add 1/2 glass water and corn flour slurry combine well adjust the salt if needed, give it a boil.
- Add fried cabbage dumplings and sauté on high flame for 1minute. Garnish with coriander leaves and Enjoy…!!!
- Serves 6-7.
- Always served steaming hot or else they become soggy.
Also Try other Snacks