Irresistible Butter Garlic Chicken Recipe for a Flavor Explosion
Chicken flavored with garlic, pepper and sautéed in butter incredibly increase the flavor of chicken and makes it more appetizing. “Indulge in the rich and savory goodness of our Butter Garlic Chicken recipe. Succulent chicken, bathed in a luscious blend of butter and garlic, promises a taste bud symphony that will leave you craving for more. Discover culinary delight with this easy-to-make yet extraordinary dish.
Chicken breast-350 grams
Black pepper powder-4tsp
All purpose flour/Maida-2Tbsp
Green onions-1 bunch chopped finely
Egg-1 only white part
- Make a paste of ginger 7 garlic and green chilli paste.
- Marinate chicken pieces with pepper powder, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger garlic green chilli paste mix it. Add corn flour, Maida, one egg white mix well and let sit for 30 mins.
- Make 1Tbspcorn flour slurry with 1Tbsp water. Set aside.
- Heat oil for frying and fry marinated chicken pieces in batch wise until crisp. Set aside.
- Take a wok or non-stick pan add butter heat it.
- Add finely chopped garlic fry for 30secs. Add finely chopped green chillies, coriander stems fry for 1min.
- Add 150ml hot water stir it and add salt, soy sauce, vinegar, pepper powder and pinch of sugar mix it well and give it a boil. Add cornstarch slurry as well.
- Now add fried chicken pieces, lemon juice and pinch of lemon zest. Loads of green onions and toss it on high flame for 1min. Serve hot and Enjoy!!!
- Serves 5-6.
- Goes well with Roti, pulka, Plain rice and daal as a side dish.
- Always use fresh chicken breast cut into thin pieces to coat with sauces very well.
- You can add 1Tbsp of Schezwan sauce for extra spice. This is totally optional.
Also Try Other Chicken Recipes