Dessert Innovation: How Lauki Ki Kheer Redefines Traditional Sweet Treats
Indulge in the delightful world of Lauki Ki Kheer. A guilt-free indulgence that redefines traditional sweet treats.Discover the delectable magic of Lauki Ki Kheer, the trending dessert captivating taste buds worldwide.Sweet & Surprising: Lauki Ki Kheer, the Veggie Delight Turned Irresistible Dessert.
Lauki (Bottle gourd)-1 medium size or 500grams
Sabudana(Tapioca)-100grams or 5Tbsp
Sugar-a/c taste or 3cups
Condense Milk-½ cup
Green food color-1tsp(Optional)
Cardamom powder-2 tsp
- Peel and grate Lauki and cook with sugar and one cup of water, cook till water completely dries and lauki is cooked well.
- Soak sabudana (tapioca) in one cup of water for 20 minutes.
- Take ¼ cup of milk and dissolve custard powder. Set aside.
- Grind 10 almonds, 10 Cashews, 10 Pistachios in to coarse powder. Set aside. Chop remaining nuts in to thin slices for garnishing.
- Boil milk in a wide vessel. After one boil add soaked sabudana(Tapioca). Mix well and cook for 6 minutes.
- Add cardamom powder. stir well. Add grounded nuts powder.
- Add grated khova, condense milk. Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now, add cooked lauki, mix and adjust the sweetness.
- Add custard powder mixed milk and boil for 2 minutes.
- Finally add food color, garnish with nuts. Serve chilled and Enjoy!!!
- Serves 6-7.
- Served as a party dessert.
- Tastes awesome when served chilled.
Also Try: Urad daal Halwa