Savor Perfection: Paneer Tikka Masala Delight
Indulge in a symphony of flavors with our tantalizing Paneer Tikka Masala – where spice meets perfection, and every bite is a culinary masterpiece. Paneer is an essential part of a vegetarian diet.
Paneer Tikka Masala recipe is among the favorite dishes you’ll find in a lot of the Indian restaurant menu.
In this recipe, paneer (cottage cheese) is marinated within a yogurt mixture and after that cooked in a spicy and creamy gravy. Make it for an occasion or even a family get together and win people’s heart.
Paneer tikka masala goes best with naan (plain or butter) as well as with tandoori roti. While you’re preparing it just on your own, I would personally prefer hot pulkas or some Jeera rice.
Experience culinary bliss with our exquisite Paneer Tikka Masala. Immerse yourself in the rich blend of marinated paneer, aromatic spices, and creamy tomato goodness. A taste that lingers, a journey that delights. Discover the art of Indian cuisine like never before.
Tomatoes-3 medium size
Gram Flour-¼ cup
Ginger Garlic paste-1 Tbsp.
Red chilli powder-2 tsp
Coriander powder-1 tsp
Cumin powder-1 tsp
Chat masala-1 tsp
Kasuri Methi-1 Tbsp.
- Chop 1 onion, capsicum into cubes. Deseed 1tomato and cut into cubes. Set aside.
- Coarsely grind or finely chop 2 onions.
- Make a fine puree of tomatoes. Set aside.
- Take a mixing bowl, add curd, gram flour, turmeric, red chilly powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, chat masala, 2 tsp ½ cup hot oil. Mix well. Add paneer, onion, capsicum and tomato cubes and kasuri methi.
- Take a nonstick pan and fry the tikka turning and tossing for 3mins. Set aside. You can have it as a starter. Since we are making tikka masala we need to make the gravy.
- Take a wok add another ½ cup oil add finely chopped onions fry till light brown, add ginger garlic paste, fry for 1min.
- Add all dry spices (turmeric, red chilly powder etc.). Fry for 30 seconds, add tomato puree and ½ glass water. Cook till oil separates.
- Add fried tikka, mix gently and close the lid and cook for 5mins.
- Finally finish it off with 1 tsp garam masala, kasuri methi, and coriander leaves. Serve hot and Enjoy!!!
- Serves 4-5.
- Goes well with any paratha, naan, roti.
Also Try More Paneer Recipes