White Gravy Paneer Nawabi
Paneer Nawabi: Elevate your dining experience with the opulent taste of Paneer Nawabi, a sumptuous Indian delicacy that combines velvety paneer (cottage cheese) with a harmonious medley of fragrant spices. Discover the regal essence of this dish as it tantalizes your taste buds with its creamy texture and enchanting flavors, making every bite a royal treat.
Coriander Leaves-few for garnishing
Onions-2 medium roughly chopped
Ginger-2″ inch roghly chopped
Watermelon Seeds-2Tbsp or pumpkin seeds on healthier side
- Add 1Tbsp oil in pan add chopped onions fry for one minute, add ginger, garlic fry for a while. Then add cashews and watermelon seeds saute till onions turn translucent.
- Cool it completely grind them into fine paste.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan, fry the grinded paste till the paste release oil stirring in between continuously.
- Add little water, add fresh cream, stir and fry for a minute.
- Add whisked curd, mix well, add salt, pepper powder, garam masala, coriander powder, cumin powder, mix well and cook for a minute.
- Add paneer, green chillies and water as per consistency. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Open lid add crushed kasuri methi and butter, mix well simmer for minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve Hot and Enjoy!!!
- Serves 4-5.
- Goes well with Naan, Roti, Pulao.
Also Try more Paneer Recipes
For Video check this link: Video Link