Unveil the Exquisite Flavors of Mutton Korma, a Heavenly Indian Culinary Delight! Savor the tender succulence of mutton, lovingly cooked in an array of aromatic spices, immersed in a creamy and flavorful gravy. An experience that will tantalize your taste buds! I’ll explain you how to make mutton korma in my own style. Let’s begin..
Mutton-1/2 kilo cut into medium size pieces
Onions-2 medium size chopped
Ginger garlic paste-2Tbsp
Green chillies-2 slit
Tomatoes-2 medium size
Red Chilli powder-3 tsp
Coriander powder-1 tsp
Cumin powder-1 tsp
Garam Masala-1 tsp
Coriander leaves-few for garnishing
- Thoroughly wash Mutton pieces and drain water completely. Set aside.
- Finely Chop onions.
- Grind tomatoes with curd.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add onions fry till golden brown.
- Add washed mutton pieces and fry till mutton changes its color.
- Add turmeric and salt fry for a while.
- Now add all dry spices, except garam masala(red chilli powder, coriander powder ,cumin powder).
- Add the grinded tomato-curd paste, and fry till oil separates.
- Now add 2 cups of water, mix well and close the pressure cooker lid, cook for 6-7 whistles or as per your mutton tenderness.
- Let the pressure cooker steam come down, open the lid and add garam masala, slit green chilli.
- Adjust the consistency adding water and close the lid partially, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Finally garnish with coriander leaves and Enjoy!!!
- Serves 4-5.
- You can try the same recipe with Chicken.
- Goes well with Ghee Rice, Pulao and Indian Flat bread.
Also Try: One-Pot Chicken Dum Biryani