Delicious Paneer Capsicum Masala Recipe – Easy and Flavorful
Indulge in the rich and creamy goodness of Paneer Capsicum Masala. This easy-to-make recipe combines tender paneer cubes and vibrant bell peppers in a luscious tomato-based gravy. A perfect vegetarian dish that’s bursting with flavors.
Capsicum-2 medium size
Ginger Garlic paste-1Tbsp
Red chilly powder-2tsp
Coriander leaves-few for garnishing
- Coat paneer with 1tsp red chilly powder, ½tsp turmeric, and 1tsp salt and fry in 1Tbsp oil. Set aside.
- Make puree of tomatoes.
- Chop 1 onion and capsicum into cubes.
- Heat oil in a wok, add finely chopped onions, ginger garlic paste fry for 2min.
- Add tomato puree ,cook till oil separates.
- Add turmeric, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt, fry for 3secs.
- Add fried paneer, capsicum cubes, onion cubes, mix well. Add little water and adjust the consistency.
- Finish it off with kasuri methi, fresh cream and little garam masala. Serve hot and Enjoy!!!
- Serves 3-4.
- Goes well with Roti, Naan, Paratha.
- Do not over cook paneer as it become chewy.
- Always use fresh home made paneer for best results.
Also Try More Paneer Recipes