Discover the delightful taste of Soji Laddu – a traditional Indian sweet treat made from semolina, ghee, and aromatic spices. Learn how to make these mouthwatering laddus with our easy recipe. Perfect for celebrations or as a sweet indulgence anytime
Ghee or Clarified Butter-½cup
Desiccated Coconut Powder-1cup
- Take a Non-stick pan, heat ghee and add all nuts and fry till golden brown, make sure you add raisins at last to avoid burning. Take them out and set aside.
- In the same ghee, add soji and fry for 2 mins.
- Add desiccated coconut powder, fry till nice aroma.
- Add sugar, mix well and switch off the flame.
- Add milk gradually and mix well.
- Take in a wide plate, while semi hot make into round laddus.
- Cool them and store in a air-tight glass jar. Enjoy!!!
- Makes 12-15 laddus.
- Stays upto 8-10 days.