Simple Gobi Masala: Flavorful Cauliflower Curry Made Easy
Discover the ease and deliciousness of Simple Gobi Masala, a delightful cauliflower curry that’s both quick to prepare and bursting with flavor. Learn how to make this Indian classic with our straightforward recipe. Perfect for vegetarians and curry lovers, Simple Gobi Masala is a delightful addition to your culinary repertoire. Try it today and savor the savory goodness of cauliflower in a rich flavor of tomatoes.
Cauliflower-1 Medium size
Onions-1 medium size
Green chillies-2 slit
Red chilly powder-2tsp
Maggie Masala Magic or (1tspGaram Masala)-one sachet
Coriander Leaves-few for garnishing
- Cut the cauliflower into equal pieces. Soak them in salt water for about 10 minutes. Blanch them in hot water for 5 minutes, strain water and set aside.
- Chop the onions and tomatoes into cubes.
- Heat oil in pan add chopped onions, slit green chillies, sauté till onion turn translucent.
- Add chopped tomatoes, turmeric, salt and mix well cook till tomatoes becomes soft.
- Add blanched cauliflower florets, red chilly powder mix gently.
- Finally add Maggie Masala Magic and fry for 2minutes. Serve hot and Enjoy!!!
- Serves 2-3.
- Always use fresh cauliflower, to get that real flavor in curry.
- Do not over cook cauliflower florets.
Also Try Snack Recipes